If you have COVID-19 symptoms

If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you can take a PCR test by booking online at www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test or calling 119 between 7am and 11pm and self-isolate until you get your results

Self-isolating in England

You must self-isolate if you test positive for COVID-19 or if you are unvaccinated and have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.

You may be entitled to a one-off payment of £500 through the NHS Test and Trace Support Payment scheme if you are legally required to stay at home and self-isolate or you are the parent or guardian of a child who has been told to self-isolate.

Read the latest guidance on self-isolation here

Find out about the NHS Test and Trace Support Payment scheme here

Read the latest COVID-19 updates for England from the UK government from the UK government here